Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Vids from the caravan May bank holiday 2009

Getting very lazy in my old age, here are some vid clips taken on the phone from this bank holiday at the caravan, or trailer if you hark from the U.S of A.

It shows J and B with a couple of kids they met up with again.

Also shows a nice recovery by J on the carts and a not so successful one by B.

And why oh why oh why oh why oh why aren't big kids like me allowed on the bouncy castle slide?

It's just not fair!















I have one more vid to show and tell that's unrelated to Wales and caravans, I'll show you soon.

Laters

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey-Ho dear fellow, good to see you blogging again.

Surprised you haven't reviewed the new Trek movie, lots of people saying good things about it.

Anyway, take care geezer.

Ashley

Ed said...

I'm going to see it in a few days time, can't wait.