Monday, August 17, 2009

Back from France and a new phone to boot

Got the nokia 5800 and loving it, except for this months bill, but the nice man at Vodafone sorted it out and took off 33.23 quid of a 47 quid one that I got from surfing the net on said device when I was told it would be free, they forgot to tell me it was free only in the UK! But it's all better now.

And now here's a pic I took with my new toy. It was taken from the garden of the villa we stayed at in Laurabuc in the south of France, the place we stayed at was called La Periole.

Bigger post to come when I've edited the pics and got my mac. Doing this on the 5800.

Laters

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to have you back dude, new number noted and saved.
Why not sell-out completly and get an iPhone?
Nobby

Ed said...

Because the camera is worse than the one this thing is fitted with and Apple has become too main stream to keep it's cool rating, that and screw SJ.
Laters fella