Saturday, January 27, 2007

Hello every bod!

A short stop at home, soon to be a bloody great long stop at home.
A mate of mine (who has all R all of his shit in one sock) has just reminded me I could be outside in March. AAAAAGGGHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh!! F'in AAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh!!!

I am SCREWED. Royally.

NO CV
NO IDEA HOW TO MAKE ONE
NO NEBOSH COURSE (thanks to central booking, elc being uptight knobs, resettlement in pompy being full of dick heads and of course my own poor diary and year planner settings).

FECK
FECK
FECK
FECK
FECK
FECK (*10,000,000)

Truley, if I don't win the lottery I am fcuk'd.


The pusser has had it's 22 years and now peeps like me (those smart chaps and chapessess who didn't want some more of the same BS and are leaving, time done), are left out to dry in a resettlement system that has not been updated financially in the last 15 years, who's staff are outdated and lack authority and support and are also under staffed but with the attitude of "I'm all right jack", "I've got my job".

As far as Central Booking are concerned, if you don't have wheels instead of feet, then they can take the piss without let or hindrance and place you just on the inner limit of "Fuck yousville" about an hour from where you need to be each morning, for retraining, going to court, having a meeting with your new boss, etc.
These people really are SCUM! Their job is not as taxing as it once was thanks to the invention of :-

  • electricity
  • brains
  • road maps
  • independent thought
  • phones
  • the ability not to be a twat
  • the World Wide Web

Yet still it's a competition to see who can get you the furthest from where you need to be without going over, just like some Hell bound version of "the price is right". They all need/ NEED pointless deaths!

But not lets forget about all the limp wristed blokes who work for the ELC. The peeps who know the system inside out for getting your course paid for ( with money the individual has earned by dint of long service or by catching a bullet in their first few years of service), {myself it's long service, just lucky I guess}. It takes these incompetent chumps at least (a minimum of) 15 days to stamp a form and send it back, otherwise you don't get your course, but remember that they are alright jack.

It's not their fault. NO!

The same form has to be signed and stamped 6 times at 5 different locations (around the country), it's like "smart procurement" taken to the next level of incompetence. I HATE THEM ALL!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deep Breath Mate,in - out - in - out.

Calm blue ocean, find a safe place....and calm.

Ashley

OLPP said...

Chapesses! I love that.

Ok, Ed, it just so happens that I used to be a professional CV writer. So if by CV you mean curriculum vitae, I'm your girl. If you'd like, send me a rough write up and I'll re-do it for you. If you like it, hooray! If not, well, I'll never know! What say you?