Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Nearly ready...

The decorations have been struck and put away for another year, I'm 95% packed and all I've got to do next is clean down the cooker, do the dishes, finish packing and have a bath ( not all in that order).

Having a late evening meal tonight, the last of the chilli I had in the freezer with some of the awesome chilli jam and rice while waiting for DM to call by. He's actually found some time in his seriously busy schedule to pop by. He's also had a pants xmas this year what with juggling visiting times for his two lads, that and taking his dad to hospital with a suspected mini stroke and a blood sugar level that was out of control. Lets hope things don't continue to run in this vein for the rest of the year.

Damn! This chilli's gooood.

Right, that's it I'm off to check for engineering works on the trains tomorrow, don't want any unexpected events to ruin an already bad day.

TTFN

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And by "pants Christmas" you mean it was awful, not that loads of people gave him actual clothing, right? See? I'm catching on!
Are you ever going ot share your chili recipe?

Ed said...

I'll get around to toing an online (this blog) cookbook in a few months, with photos and every thing, be patient please.

Oh sad day! one of the wool shops I took a pic of and posted not too long ago has stopped trading and closed down. But a mate of mine said another one had opened up near him.

Pants xmas, yes it was bad for him but....

Anonymous said...

Remember in Star Wars when that planet gets blown up and Obe Wan Kenobi is visibly upset and winces a little bit? That's what happens to knitters every time a wool shop closes. How many times have you heard knitting and Star Wars referenced in the same post? Not many, I'd wager. But I'm glad you and your pals are on the look-out for new shops! And seriously, I'm very excited for your cook book!

Ed said...

Cheers chuck!