Friday, August 17, 2007

Another journey into the South...

Later today I'm off on a little adventure, I'm going to London to visit my detective pal and his wife and kids.

So fingers crossed for no floods on the line, no broken trains blocking the route, no two hour delays and no leaves on the line.

Quite looking forward to visiting the British museum, lived here all my life and never been. Also We're going to the Imperial War Museum, apparently they have a mock up of a "little boy", that's the name of the bomb that the Japanese people test drove (twice) for the Americans about 60 years ago.

Anyhoo, I'm taking my proper camera and so should have some half decent phots of what we get up to

Wish me luck and I'll post again on either Monday morning when I get back or in the afternoon once I've had a bit of kip.

TTFN

No comments: