Wednesday, September 03, 2008

It's all about finding your happy place....

Hi peeps,

The pics in the last post are mostly from the wedding of two great bods, D 'n' K.

There are some pics of me and one of T (not showing her gorgeous face (as usual)).

And now for the Very BAD News.

How are you supposed to look happy ever again when you loose your baby?
While we where down for the wedding, T had a scan of the baby to check for abnormalities, as you do.
The scanner woman told us that the baby had no heartbeat.

Our baby had died.

T had to have it confirmed at one of the local hospitals and have our baby removed a few days later.
And seeing as I'm still learning to drive her dad came down by train to drive us back up in T's car.
Since then I've been the public face of T&Ed Ltd.

All I can think off is the pain and loss T went through. Yet through it all I've smiled and been brave for her, the boys, our friends the peeps at the lads football and all who know us and what has happened.
I still feel that there are those who know and look at me and must be thinking, how can he smile and laugh like that after they lost their baby?

All I can do is cry.

So now T and me have to find our happy places.

See you soon.

Tracy I love you.
XXXxXXX

7 comments:

Trillian42 said...

Oh, Ed, I'm so sorry. I've had several friends go through this in the past year, and I can only imagine what you must be going through right now.

Bezzie said...

Oh Ed, there's no words.

Anonymous said...

Oh, sweetie.
I am so sorry for you and T. I've been thinking about all of you lately, you and your happy tribe out there. I'll keep thinking of you all, and send sweet thoughts across the ocean to you.

:( I'm so sorry.

Jo said...

Ed,

I feel for you and Tracy so much. I miscarried two weeks ago as well.

Jo

Ashley said...

Dude,

You know my thoughts are with you both fella.

Ashley

Anonymous said...

'Nuff said fella.

I'll be in touch soon mate.

Nobbzz

Anonymous said...

Sending a massive hug accross the ether.

Love Mrs Nobby
x