Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Many apple ogies fwor de inkonweenience

Many who pop by these random mutterings will have noticed that I appeared to have had a major falling out with my beloved "T" the other day.

And in a way we did.

She was trying to be spontaneous and funny via text messaging, unfortunately my stupid gland had flared up and I didn't get it.

Then I said something REALLY EFFIN' STUPID!

And things spiralled out of control there for a while and all this just after opening my pie hole a few days earlier and saying the most insensitive things in front of one of her friends, who is now convinced I need a slow drawn out death starting as soon as is demoniacally possible.

So it can be put down to a lack of inter-relationship communication skills, mostly but not wholly on my part.

When I was in the RN my comms skills where very good, but then it was either telling someone to do or not do something, telling a superior officer (politely) why he/she was wrong and therefore a danger to us all, or filling out work completion orders and ordering stores.

Nowhere in all my adult experience have I had to think of feelings (including my own, I found some last month), have to say sorry so many times and wash what I say to another adult through so many mental filters.

For these things and my many other grievous faults I am sorry Tracy. Remember that I do love you for all but 0.001%, for that one small part I still want to boil you in oil, but it's the 99.999% that matters.

SMOOCHES


I love you and I'm very, very, very, VERY sorry.
XXxxXX

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Really soopid glands" can be removed surgically...with a spoon!!
Nobbzz

Ashley said...

You plum