Thursday, October 04, 2007

I'm a card, I'm a card. What kind of card am I?

I was over at Dulcedosa's blog and thought this was kind of odd in an interesting spooky kind of way. While her card is Death, mine is something a little less dramatic...


You are The Hierophant


Divine Wisdom. Manifestation. Explanation. Teaching.


All things relating to education, patience, help from superiors.The Hierophant is often considered to be a Guardian Angel.


The Hierophant's purpose is to bring the spiritual down to Earth. Where the High Priestess between her two pillars deals with realms beyond this Earth, the Hierophant (or High Priest) deals with worldly problems. He is well suited to do this because he strives to create harmony and peace in the midst of a crisis. The Hierophant's only problem is that he can be stubborn and hidebound. At his best, he is wise and soothing, at his worst, he is an unbending traditionalist.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.




That girl needs to slow down, not a little but a lot.

Those who know me and read this but who never leave a comment, please de-lurk and leave a comment. The question is this, did the computer get the right card for me?

This is where I find that none of my family read this blog.

13 comments:

Jo said...

Ed, I don't know you that well - but I don't see you as being an unbending traditionalist. I took the test and came out as the Moon.

Anonymous said...

Very good, and the photo's of Lancaster were even better. Who says the family never reads your blogg, maybe they have not got the address?

All the best see you soon LMJM in Gorsedale Park

Anonymous said...

Well, it doesn't sound too far from the person we keep talking to over the wall ... :)

I came out as The World. A bit deep and meaningful for me to think too hard about.

Anonymous said...

to all of you.
Did you see anything of yourself in the result?
It should be about 30% you and 70% total crap.

to thine own self, an' all that.

Unknown said...

dude, you are certainly a font of knowledge.

and after a few shandys I have known you to explain, lecture (or waffle) about a many great topics and have expanded my knowledge on them...frequently the topic was Antimatter propulsion systems and A-cells. Or the secret to turning metals to precise tolerances on a lathe to produce more swarf than end product. No matter what the subject you could be relied upon to help explain it.

Hail to the teacher.

Unknown said...

Oh and I'm the hanged man....not a hung man. Grammatically It annoys me when they say a man was hung....meat is hung people are hanged.

Those who wish to point out that I possibly am the worst person for accurate grammer can write me a message, print it out, stick it to a frisbee and fling it over a rainbow for all I care.

Jolly hockey sticks and all that.

Ashley

dulcedosa said...

HEY! My card was:

You are The Devil

Materiality. Material Force. Material temptation; sometimes obsession

The Devil is often a great card for business success; hard work and ambition.

GEEZ! *evil grin*

Eryn said...

"Stubborn and hidebound?" I think that might fit. Hello... going mad over the Christmas tree in the hotel lobby? Not that I disagree....

Eryn said...

Okay - now apparently I am stalking you! I have a question that only a British Terry Pratchett fan can answer: At the end of Interesting Times, when Hex dreams and doodles a calendar of the year with an angular beagle on top, what is that?

Ed said...

Hello every one.
Eryn give me three days and I'll answer, I'll have to re-read the last quater, also it's the weekend and I have some top level drinking with chums to do.

Eryn said...

Thanks for thinking on Hex for me! I have to admit I was hoping that it was something blindingly obvious to everyone but me. Since I have to read and re-read Mr. Pratchett to catch all the nuances, I think I'll file that under "Maybe someday I'll figure it out."

Anonymous said...

Soooo, what didja drink?

And I came up as the High Priestess, thank you very much!

Ed said...

Cider for the most part, the tipple of choice at the moment. It'll probably change in a few months once winter sinks it's teeth into the year.
Mild and bitter with a bourbon chaser.