Friday, October 12, 2007

Love and Hate...

Well isn't that a question and a half?
What do I love.
What do I hate.

It would be easy to say the obvious. So family, little dogs/cats/baby's/the 1:infinity tax person who is actually helpful. They are all in the NO LIST.

What do I/WE hate, after all we are pack animals at heart.

Tricky!

Hmmm.

I hate bugs that are smaller than my hand!
Dentists can all roast in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(look I don't drive, but) Parking Nazis/traffic wardens (the world is a horrible enough place without those Goons!)
And trust me I could go on but 3 is the imposed limit(damn!)

Now onto the things I hate.....

what?

I've done that already?

you sure?

oh heck



Three things I (are you sure about this) like/love.

1. Knowing why the sky is blue
2. Being able to breath in and out unaided.
3. CH3CH2OH

Next.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you having a bad day?

Ed said...

Nahh, not really. Just having a little difficulty with some video editing software that I bought the other day.
I've made a 25 min video, burned it onto a dvd, about 8 times so far, but only the first 5 mins plays when I put it in the dvd player, so I'm in a little grumpy place at the mo'.

Eryn said...

I had to look up the ethanol.... I think I've been kicked out of the geek club :(

Ed said...

I had to look it up on Wikipedia myself, so don't worry yourself.

Anonymous said...

I at least knew it was a carbon chain.
Ed, this week is An Interesting Statue. And can I call you by your real name? It's makes me feel all special and purry.

Ed said...

Thanks for the heads up, I have one or two in mind straight away.
As for my name, I've been Known as Ed for such a long time, I don't even think of myself with my original name any more myself, besides we have to have some secrets.
Once you have the first part it's only a mater of time before you get the second part, then you Google the whole thing and you then know too much.
What the hell, here's a clue.
It begins in "R" and ends in "in".
Have fun.
TTFN

Anonymous said...

Hmmm ... according to Google you died back in May aged 82.

Your secret is safe with me!!

Ed said...

Oh NO!