Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Photos, phots everywhere, but not a one on show.

Latest gadget was a digital photo frame with a 7" screen. The resolution is not what I expected, but it's good enough. Now if I can just persuade it to play video like it says on the box I'll be a happy little camper, it even plays music while it cycles through its pics, neat (but cheesey). I've just dumped a load of pics onto a memory card and put it in the frame and just glimpsed out of the cornner of my eye a pic of myself from 23 years ago, scary. Now I remember why I don't like having my pic took, even then I looked like crap.

Nephew is coming down tomorrow, so it looks like we'll be eating out while shopping for useless shiny gadgets, that normally happens when he calls. Or option two, I could make a huge pot of chilly. Or option 3, we could go out and get the huge new telly that I've promised myself (flat panel and not under 42"). All 3 look just as good.

Does anyone know if you can get an enhanced DVD player? That sort of makes the picture quality a bit better when viewed on a hd TV (is that even possible?). As I'll be damned if I'm going to replace all my films again, it cost a small fortune to make the transition from VHS to DVD.

Got to dash. Oblivion. Enough said.

TTFN

ps.
A big hello to D, K, A and S

No comments: