Saturday, September 09, 2006

Photos from my phone

The quality isn't as good as if I had used my camera, but I always have my phone with me and not always the camera, so its a case of taking the rough with the smooth I'm afraid.

First things first, here is a pic of the shortest copper in all of England. I always thought that you had to be a min of 6 foot in your stocking feet, not 5 foot 4 inches in your hat and boots as this chap seems to be.

I was at some friends house last night for tea/supper and she (no names) was cooking a chillie meatball and sausage dish which was delicious, there was some salami type stuff in it as well wich had to be fried to crisp it up a bit, anyway into the frying pan it went and good lord the amount of oil that was liberated from the stuff! Sufice to say the oil was enough to fry the onions, garlic and chillies in. Any how we ate the meal outside (seeing as the weather has picked up a bit) and chatted about this and that over a gass or two of wine. The temp dropped a degree or two and girlie being a hothouse flower had to wrap up a bit more that us lads, the up shot of this being the subject in the next pic, a lovely summer dress and those things on her feet, well I ask you...


I am fortunate in that I realy like my job, I'm not too chuffed with the management any more but I still enjoy my job. During my working day I get to use an assortment of machinery, here is a pic of one of them, she's called Brenda and we're both very happy together.


Around at friends house again today, they're having a BBQ and loads of peeps are comming, should be a good day, the local football team are playiong at home today as well, so once the game starts we will be able to hear what's going on with ease, as the stadium is only a few streets away. I was walking past the stadium one day during a match just as someone scored a goal, I almost had kittens, I don't think I've ever heard a noise that loud that wasn't an explosion of one sort or another.

2 comments:

OLPP said...

You almost had kittens... does this mean you tinkled in your pants?

Ed said...

Correct, full house and a hole in one give the lady a cigar/ball of yarn(wool)*

* delete as app