Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"Just give us yer F*&%*£g money!"

To quote Sir "Bob" Geldof way back in '85 when he was doing a live interview for the band/live aid gig in the old Wembley.

Well now I'm asking for you to donate some of your hard earned moolah to the Marie Curie Cancer Care charity.



K from down south is running the great south run this year (28th Oct 07) with a pal of hers to raise funds for this worthwhile cause. To this end she has set up a web page, with the assistance of JUST GIVING fund raising made easy.


If you want to make a donation to help combat this insidious disease and to help not just those suffering from cancer but their families as well, I urge you to at least visit Kathryn's site.


Thank you all on behalf of K.

Reg Charity No. 207994

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mr Ed,

Good to see you spreading the word for K. I guess your not standing out in the rain for the great south run this year though. Maybe you could just stand in the shower fully dressed this time?

So what did you think to your movies you bought the other day?

If you liked Ultraviolet maybe check out Equilibrium, its made by the same guy and has a similar feel of a person fighting against a controling state future. It stars Christian Bale.

Anyway. Catch ya later dude.

Anonymous said...

Ed, this week's blog stalking assignment is "who am I?" Not me, though. Let me know if you want to be added to the ring, ok? And you can post the code and all the ladies will love you.

Ed said...

Like I said in the e-mail response.
I'm in.
But this first assignment presents some problems already. As you will know I only use peoples first initial except when they identify themselves.
I enjoy my privacy, I'll think on it and do what I can.