Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thanks for dropping in...EDIT

Thank you to all those who visited the web stalker entry and left a comment, I think that was the most people I've had leave a comment. So to answer those I haven't already answered I'll "post" and not "comment"

Here we go,

WESTOZCAT:
Unless the needles are like broom handles then my sausage like fingers won't be able to manipulate them. I'll stick with experimental cookery and astronomy to fill up my non internet time.


SILLYRABBIT:
OMG! six blogs! How do you get anything done?
But as the saying goes, "praise from Caesar is praise indeed" thank you.

JO:
I usualy have to break out a spare head if I have to do grown-up stuff like seeing the bank manager, you know, boring stuff like that.

KEMTEE:
I'm thinking of trying a different colour, haven't decided on one at the mo' tho'.
I bet you have a Glock too, only yours is real. Am I right?

THE BASTARD CHILD...:
If I was going to be any kind of imperial droid I'd be R2D2 not that limp wristed, gold plated friend of Dorothy.

PENNY KARMA:
The LYS around here is very bad indeed, the one in Birkenhead closed recently but I think there's an arts and crafts shop in Liscard (keep meaning to take a pic of it for you all to enjoy). The best bet would be either Chester or Liverpool (train rides away).



One last thing afore I go.
Last night the frog's older brother tried to gain admittance to my kitchen. The biggest one I've seen in a while.

I know what you're thinking. What about OLPP? I (did not) answer(ed) her in the comments section (SORRY), but click on her link (NOW) anyway.

TTFN

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, see? That's what I was thinking. Aren't you glad now that, lo these many months ago, you wondered why there are so many knit blogs?

kemtee said...

Hmm. You've tried the purple…

And yes, mine is real. And it's fabulous.

Ed said...

I'm so jealous of kemtee.

ZantiMissKnit said...

Are you on a first floor or garden level? I wonder how these frogs are getting in. I'd say they are leopard frogs (judging by the pic you posted before), except that I don't think there are leopard frogs in the UK (and I don't know my UK species of reptiles and amphibians, except for maybe slow worms, which are really legless lizards).

Ed said...

I have a three bedroom semi detached with a paved garden that backs onto a park that has a lake about 600 yards away. So the little blighters have hopped quite a way just to get to the pile of leaves that collects in my yard.

The bastard child of Gene Hunt said...

Leopard frogs, are they the ones that eat gazelle frogs?
That frog's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!
Careful Ed coz death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.

Ed said...

No more drugs for you.

And watch less monty python