Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I got chills...

A few days ago I developed a sniffle.

It's now full blown Man flu, complete with comedy nose.
Damn, damn, damn!

On the up side the correct top slide and barrel for my Glock 23f (airsoft pistol) arrived, hurah!
I spent about an hour fitting it and repairing the damage caused when I dropped it on the paved floor. It now works in both modes and doesn't degas after the first shot. I am so proud.
Even the engraving is better than the old one. I think I'll dig out the laser and fit it as well,

You'll have to excuse me, I need to go out and get more tissue for my comedy nose and a nose stick thingie.

TTFN

5 comments:

Bezzie said...

I won't tell you what I think of when I hear the words "nose stickie thingy." Hee!

Anonymous said...

Dude,

I know your pain. I too have man flu. It feels like I'm swallowing razor blades and with vinegar chasers.

And if I can found out which joker has attached the 5kg weight to my head too I'll kick their arse.

I think I need at least a week off work. lol.

Ashley

Ed said...

Bezzie, what goes thru' your mind?

Hi Ash, you too.
At least I can now swallow without pain. My Man flu is now just a general feeling of meh and congestion.
Should be back to normal in a day or two.

Anonymous said...

You're both a pair of Homm's

Damo

Ed said...

You wont be saying that when you get it.

You know that to be true.