Thursday, November 15, 2007

Angry entry

Thanks Ariva, you dicks!

The bus company that likes to provide a service that bears very little relation to the timetables that they post around the Wirral. There should be a disclaimer on all their timetables that states, "All times are acurate at time of printing, +/- 25 mins or if the drivers can give a fuck, so up yours commuter."

This company is costing me a fortune in the taxi fares it's costing me to get to the training base each day.

Why don't they amend the time tables to reflect the reality of the bus service they provide? Bastards!

I'd write to them to complain if I thought it'd do any good, but I'd probably get a visit from the rozzers for threatening and abusive behaviour.

The day has not been going well as it is, but more on that later, I just needed to rant a little.

TTFN

4 comments:

Unknown said...

As an English-man I crave dissapointment (the crap summers, limp wristed politics etc) so public transport suits me perfectly.

There is nothing I like more than standing at a train station with all the other people, looking at the time tables with a resigned expression of acceptance.

God I love this country.

Anonymous said...

Ashley, that was one of the best sentences I've read in DAYS!

I suggest, Ed my sweet, that you listen to Morrissey's Life is a Pig Sty.

Unknown said...

OLPP I thank you (bows graciously).

Ed said...

I'll give it a whirl.