Saturday, November 03, 2007

Li'l ol' me...(Blogstalker7?)

A few years back, I scanned into the computer hundreds of family photos, I'm fairly selective about me and photographs, so only a few managed to make it out of the box and on to the hard drive.
There where no phots of me as a baby, but lots from toddler upwards. Here is one from my days in nursery, I'm the abnormally tall freak in the foreground, I loved playing in the water.


And here's one of the whole class

I was big for my age.

Chin chin.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you've always been adorable, then.
AAAAHHHH I can't stand it! All those cute little kids! Check out the boy in the front row with the red sailor cap on!

Jo said...

The expression on your face for the class picture cracks me up!

Eryn said...

*Big cheesy grin*

There's one in every class. Somehow I'm not surprised it was you.

Mag said...

Cooking up something in pre-school I see. :)

Adorable, of course!

Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

You're so CUTE, Ed!!! I love your impish grin.

Ed said...

I still have the grin.