Friday, November 02, 2007

Wzzat, Who's there!?

The time, 06:30

My bedroom door creaks open, with a noise worthy of any good horror movie, thoughts run thru' the woolly nogin:-

  • It can't be me I live alone
  • BLOODY HELL I'M BEING BURGLED!!!
In a flash I'm bolt upright in bed, half a second later I'm yanking the door open (ready to kill whatever is on the other side of the door).
Nothing there.

I now go on a tour of the house, checking all the rooms, lights on, lights off, anyone going by must have thought a very small and nimble disco had broken out.
I'm home alone.

What the hell made the door do that? May as well get up seeing as I'm wide awake and upright anyway.
Just as well this didn't happen the other day, you know, Halloween an' all that.

Another wyred thing is what happens in the front room of an evening while I watch the boob tube.
There are times that I get the feeling that there's a small person watching the tv from the front room door, odd that.

Just as well I don't believe in ghosts. I'm totally with the idea of, to quote Bezzie,
"I kind of think they might be energy remnants of dead peeps."
I've got to get a multi meter and make some sort of tri-corder to see if they're real.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really need to make sure you chuck that frog out at night!!

Pinkwool said...

I hate it when that kind of crap happens, especially when I am home alone. My senses are super heightened and every creak and groan is some forboding of evil waiting to happen. I think I would have had to leave the house if that happened to me, Ed. :)

Ed said...

The frog, hmmm.
It is possible that he's found a way back in, or maybe....he...never...left!
That's it!
Death to frogs!!!!

Anonymous said...

Would you like to borrow a frog catcher? It only get through six zillion packets of Kit-e-Kat a day ... ?!