Wednesday, December 05, 2007

OLPP I need your help...

This was sent to me, I don't know why or who from.
You have expended mental energy on linguistic problems for me in the past or known some one who knew the answer, so here we go again.

Can you, or some other smartypants decipher this...

CresceNet said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.


I got the last bit, but what is the rest of the guff?

I know you will help me as you are ABFAB.


Totally unrelated.
In the space of one day, I turned down a job offer over the phone but accepted the offer of work experience from someone else, it's the second option I would love.
It fills two of my criteria:-
  • Help youngsters get on in Engineering
  • help/teach peeps not to be gits
There are many more criteria that are all dull as dish water, so they don't get a mench.

Just spent 2 hours on Unreal Tournament 2004 (for the mac), FUCKING HELL!!
Why did I ever have a PC.

I think I have been turned to the dark side but I know who is to blame.

It's this man,


*ZAAAAPPPPP!!!*

Guurrrrgllllleeee....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

mwau ha ha (evil laugh while rubbing hands together)

Ashley

Anonymous said...

I'm on it, babe!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, wait, that's Portuguese. Joa no falla Portuguese. Which, of course, means "I don't speak Portuguese" but here's my best shot:
Hi, I found your bllog through Google and am interested in this post. And then something about being paid per page view or something... Or their internet connection is ten times faster with their web accelerator. I don't know, man, seems like you're running with a rougher crowd these days....

Ed said...

Cheers K, sounds like it might be a scam of some sort.

dulcedosa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dulcedosa said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post.
- HEY! I found your blog on google it's very interesting I like this post.
Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet.
- I would like to talk about CresceNet.
O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado.
- CresceNet is a discount internet provider that pays you by your internet usage.
Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar.
- Exactly what you read, they are paying for you to connect.
O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil.
- The provider pays 20 cents an hour of connection with local lines for more than 2100 Brasilian cities.
O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida.
- CresceNet has a connection accelerator that makes your connection 10 times faster.
Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada.
- Whoever uses broadband can profit too. *the rest makes absolutely no sense*
Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa.
- Our schedule of minutes o telephone spent and minimal and generous CresceNet payment.
Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.
CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com)
- If you would like to link to CreseNet on your blog I would be thankful until more success.