Sunday, December 16, 2007

Some poor soul...

This evening I went to a bash, the bash was for the ex-girlfriend (her 40th) of a mate. It was a hot topic weather he would turn up, he did (late as usual), he had finished with her the week before. She was married to a matlot before and so could give as good as she would take. And so all was sweetnes and light with them.

Some poor soul is the woman who was given VERY BAD ADVICE, by a friend. That advice being that I LIKED her.
The poor soul has been labouring under a misconception.

I'll chat to her, I'll give I.T. advice across platforms and I will be pleasant. But I'm sorry I can never like her more than a friend.

I have felt nothing but DREAD each time she has sent me a text (something she does a lot) What happened to just talking to the person you want to commnicate with?!

I have tried to be distant but not rude, curt but not abrupt.

I regret to inform that tonight I had to be rude.

I basicly told her that I didn't like her at all.

Suckfest for us both.

I'm not good at relationships, especialy not the one she wanted.

I didn't enjoy it. I'm not big on winding peeps up.

She's a nice person and all that but I'm not interested.

I'm safe on this blog as she doesnt know I have a blog, I hope.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can tell her I'm your girlfriend. I'll be your girlfriend, Ed. I'm actually the perfect woman for you, as I live too far away to cause you any trouble. I'm also too busy with kids, school, teaching, wedding planning, Jim, and life in general to ever pester you about talking about your feelings and why don't you bring me flowers anymore.

Anonymous said...

Actually you can tell her I'm your boy friend....that will totally get you off the hook.

But you have to start buying me flowers...and would it hurt to take me out to diner sometimes? and what about buying me a nice dress...sometimes I think you want me to look bad.

lol

ashley

Ed said...

Holy shit that's funny. Cheers Ash.

Also thanks K.

Anonymous said...

I aim to please.

Ashley