Tuesday, December 18, 2007

"Poor old Grima's free of him at last"

These last few weeks have not been very pleasant for yours truly and it was all down to one tooth. One tooth that decided it would make it its mission to make my life a merry hell.

Job done I said.

But I wasn't going to take this lying down.
Mostly I was curled up in the foetal position , rocking back and forth in a dark room, with constant sharp pain my only companion.

Well today, after last weeks abortive attempt to remove the angry molar, we have success.

The little bastard's out of my gob and is now in tooth hell!

*manic laughter**rubbing of hands**evil stroking of goatee beard*

Here it is in it's Paper Prison, a temporary arrangement.

On my way home from the Dentists I did some shopping. I wanted something shiny to play with as a reward for being a brave little boy who didn't cry when the nasty Dentist lady put the worlds biggest pair of pliers in my mouth and started to twist my head off.
I settled on a DVD (Shrek 3) and some iTunes vouchers for myself and a little something for the tooth*evil grin to self*.

Here's the little blighter just before he was put in his new home

This is his new home

But wait! Ho NO! His new home has suffered some terrible flooding, things are looking bad for Molar, the flood wasn't any old flood.

It was a flood of a certain well known soft drink, disaster.

Oh well, can't be helped.

I hope it likes the stuff because that's all it's getting. Until such time as I see fit to put it out of it's misery using these

In the meantime...


The anaesthetic has worn off (only two needles this time) but it doesn't hurt anywhere near as much as it did and the best part is it's going to get less and less in the next couple of days, hurahh for evil Dentist lady.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god that tooth still has flesh on it. I might throw up.

Anonymous said...

Ed, you have proved yourself to be the evil crime lord of teeth...like Jigsaw from the movie Saw...inventive ways of destroying teeth...bravo my man.

ashley

Ed said...

are there any other household fluids that can do a number on teeth?

Anonymous said...

Cillit Bang...Bang and its gone.

You know your now going to be calling a taxi to take you to the nearest 24hour super market to buy Cillit Bang now.

Remember what it did to the queens face of the 2 pence piece at Damo's? Imagine the carnage it would have on tooth enamel, just remember to use the lime scale remover one not the de-greasing one.

mwah ha ha (evil laugh, stroke white fluffy cat with diamond collar).

Ashley

Ed said...

Dude.

They just opened a Tesco metro down the road.

BANG! And the tooth is in shit!

Anonymous said...

ED, That has to be one of the most evil molars ever man, it's still go gobbets of jaw bone!!!
Nobby

Ed said...

Pretty cool or what.

Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Oh, sweet Christ. That's horrible.

The bastard child of Gene Hunt said...

Crush the bastard! Pulvarise it, send it to tooth hell!