Friday, January 11, 2008

Censored at last!

This pile has been the home of free rantings and odd (really odd) comments for almost 2 years now, today that all changed.
A sad day arrived, with small but some hope.

I have been gagged.

Stopped from saying what I want to say for the first time in many years.

It's no government or no admin or no police force.

A power greater than them gags me.

My grief and my hope must now stay with me and with me alone, until the reporting order has been lifted.

Let Mercury deliver that order.

And soon.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The What?! The Who?! The Why?!

If your being silenced on the web where is there for the people to express their own opinions?

Perhaps its because its Bloggers rules....so I say start your own site, if you have total editorial control you can do whatever you like.

www.edspeaksthetruth.com or something.

Ashley

Eryn said...

Ashley has a hell of an idea! Do it!

Ed said...

It's nothing like that.
I'm censored by a promise, that's al I can say.

Anonymous said...

Let their be no panic, cheer up. Keep the bloggs going, your doing a great job Sonshine have fun. And always remember hope is a great thing. But you have to be positive with it.

Ed's next door neighbour said...

Ooh, you tease! Although it has been entertaining Googling 'Mercury' 'mail order'. *chuckle*

Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

I admire your keeping whatever promise you've obviously resolved to keep.

But you can tell me, cantcha?? :)

Ed said...

Sorry PK.

The bastard child of Gene Hunt said...

WTF?