Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Parting of the ways

I've just got back home from a quick visit with the training place I was going to last year. I had come to the end of my time there as a student and I had to tell the women in the public sector that I wouldn't be taking the post as a TDA (working for the same peeps). The job would have had me travelling all over the north west to talk to students, employers and colleges, to be honest a travelling salesman covers less miles. No not for me.
Nice bunch of people there and they said I'm welcome to come in and chat, should I need advice or help with applications or interviews, so that's cool.

Little sis and her husband are up for a few days, paying an infrequent visit.
They live in Dorset and spent xmas in Austria, so coming back home must be a bit of a downer for little sis.
I haven't seen them both since the wedding last year, they look very well.
Little sis is out with mum and dad, some light shopping will be happening of that I have no doubt. Poor dad.
Meanwhile A (lil sis' hubby) is spending his time in the gym in town, no doubt making his already massive arms even more huge, well it's either that or shopping, pass me the dumbbells.
He's a nice bloke and a gadget fiend, so we'll get on fine.

Here's a pic of the inside of Ash' work computer, it's well droolworthy.
Why can't PC's be more like this, neat and pretty out of the box.

Been spending a great deal of time this last week playing with my Wii, last night had me fiddling with it for three hours, I was bent into all sorts of shapes trying to get to grips with it. Frankly I was exhausted.

That Mario galaxy is harder than it looks.

Gods that never gets old for me, the double thingie, willy gags you can't beat 'em.

Fnrrr fnrrr.

I love my...

Bye for now.


Chin chin

5 comments:

Trillian42 said...

I make my hubby do all the tough parts of Mario Galaxy. He's got better gaming reflexes than I do.

And if you haven't tried it, you should definitely track down a copy of "Carnival Games". It's awesome.

Ed said...

Thanks, I'll probably get it on pay day.

Anonymous said...

excellent bit od south park there, and cartman is totally right, you can;t trust a ginger lol.

Ashley

The bastard child of Gene Hunt said...

TDA? Trainee District Attorney?

Ed said...

Training Development Advisor