Thursday, January 10, 2008

Smooth as a baby's backside...

When I smile, frown, grin, laugh or express anger, my face feels like it wants to hurt me.

This is because the goatee I HAD has finished giving me gyp.

It's gone.

I'm not happy. I liked my mask.

One thing I found out the hard way about facial fuzz was that when you wash you need to dry like you are an Islamic fundamentalist!

Stuff has been got and applied and well, I still look like I am facially challenged.

It's been weeks now and still have a "dick duster" made of scabs.

Look I'd post a pic or two, but, I look nasty, nasty with a capital AGHHHHH!!!!

6 comments:

Bezzie said...

My dad had a separate alias for each facial hair style he gave himself--full beard, goatee, just a mustache, nothing..etc. I wonder if he still does that. It was always fun to guess who would show up each week.

Anonymous said...

RIP beard. You'll be missed but not forgotten.

I thinkyou should go for you bald bonce with a big pair of Noddy Holder sidies....that would be a really cool look.

ashley

Ed said...

Like the fella from Ok go?

Ed's next door neighbour said...

Hmmm ... not seen the return to RN smoothness yet ... Careful though - if you're too unrecognisable I might mistake you for one of the new inmates at No. 10. At least the latest incumbents seem to have gainful employment and don't wander out into the street in their dressing gowns flashing their fat arses to their fat mates ...

Ed said...

I missed all that activity, I spend most of my time in the kitchen at the computer or the cooker.

Anonymous said...

The guy from Ok-Go has an amazing look.

I think I might try to bring the moustace back this year, me and Earl (from My Name is Earl) will make moustaches cool again.

Ashley