Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Infamy at last

I would like you all to join me in a big round of applause for my next door neighbour J and her blog, it has the coolest title ever, even though there are cool titles galore, this one takes the biscuit.

I look forward to watching it grow and maybe find out a little more about the goings on at number 10, that's number 10 on our little cul-de-sac not Downing street.

So I ask you all to stop by her blog and offer encouragement and an ear (eye). Oh! she also knits a bit.

Living next door to Ed

PS.
If you own a mac, stand fast Bezzie, then can you tell me what the "option" button looks like. Cheers.

5 comments:

Eryn said...

Oooh - that is the coolest title ever!

Ed said...

Isn't it tho'

Ed's next door neighbour said...

Wow ... thanks for the plug! I've sussed out the links now ... why doesn't it link into your favourites list? That'd be a much easier way of doing it.

As for No 10 ... you probably know as much as me at the minute! The black Lexus (or whatever it is) is theirs, and the previous incumbent has been spotted visiting (maybe visiting the TV) but no gossip yet ... :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Dude,

The Option button is also known as the Alt button, in between the Control (ctrl) and Command (Apple) buttons....if you alt click when on the net with an Mac it brings up your right click options.

Enjoy.

Ashley

Ed said...

Cheers Ash.

G'nite.

Your big (little) bro is in it up to his ears.

here we are again.