Sunday, December 31, 2006

24

Yes that's the number of hours I got new year out by.

I text(ed) a whole bunch of peeps I like a LOT to wish them a happy new year.

AND WOKE THEM ALL UP!!!!

CRAP! CRAP!! CRAP!!! CRAAAAAAAP!!!!!!!!!

It will sort of take the edge of tomorrows text don't you think.


I am a worm.

and not one of the nice ones.




Actually this is me in the middle of a Field. I'm not a horse and I'm not a donkey, what am I.

you got it!

I
AM
AN
ASS.

I'll never live this down. Some of them have kids, for god's sake. I'm a dead man when I get back to work.
At least the pain will be over reasonably quickly!

In mitigation, for some reason my computers are all on the same time, i.e. 01/01/07.
I'll sort it out and it'll never happen again.

There I've ripped it up, you'll never have to see it again!

No comments: