Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas day nasty

Cheers Kathy for introducing me to what has to be the most dubious looking of crustaceans.
I'm not a fan of shell fish and the like but after reading the linked page I'm even less of a fan. In fact I'll probably have difficulty eating my Christmas day lunch in a few hours.
Now don't get me wrong, I'm not scolding or having a go at you, I just thought that a thing so icky has to be shared on the main page and not in the comments box.
Again, thank you and enjoy the rest of the holiday, it's just a pity I have no similar disgusting link to send to you.
TTFN.


here are the links for all to share, marvelous.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoduck
http://www.tonywhite.net/Goeduck.htm

2 comments:

OLPP said...

That's ok, Ed, your drunken visits to my blog are all the joy I need!

Have you ever had durian? That super stinky fruit? I think durian and geoducks would make the most repulsive meal EVER!!

Ed said...

The girl's got something there bigods!

A chap would have to have his nose removed before eating that meal and if not having the eyes removed then some sort of blindfold is in order, me thinks.

Happy new year.