Monday, December 25, 2006

It's just gone 12 on xmas day....

....and now I can open my prezzies from gitchops and bird from darn sarf.

Chili nuts!!!! these are going back with me so we can all enjoy them at the next chili night, hot damn!!

Little yellow bottle that looks like a bike drink bottle, hmmm.(read, read, read).
Good lord, it's moisturising cream with the word "lube" at the end of it(worryingly). Apparently it's for my (scabby) bald head.COOL!!!

CHILI JAM! CHILI JAM!!!!
This isn't Xmas! I've obviously died and gone to chili heaven.
Chili jam and Cheshire cheese sarnies now heave into view on my culinary range, bloody hell it's hot!

I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH (sniff)

I don't deserve such friends. Have a good time with Your nearest and dearest. See you sooner than you think, bye bye.

5 comments:

OLPP said...

Merry Christmas, Ed! Due to customs regulations, I couldn't mail you your gift. So instead, here are a few links:

http://www.tonywhite.net/Goeduck.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoduck

Cheers, mate! Happy Christmas!

ps- I think Chili Jma would be GREAT on a broiled geoduck!!
All my best,
Kathy, your old lady pen pal
:)

Ed said...

Hi Kathy, seasons greetings and a happy new year to you.

Ed said...

having read your link I think it would be a waste of chillie smearing it on that undersea willy

OLPP said...

Undersea willy!!

Ed said...

yes WILLY!
Those pics on that blokes blog looked just like a limp one, you know? a gent's member if you like.