Thursday, December 21, 2006

A truly sad day for mankind

http://uk.360.yahoo.com/mon452

Yes, it doesn't roll off the tongue, does it.

This is my new address. Don't get me wrong, I'm keeping blogger. For now at least.

I'll never forget my time with blogger. You never forget your first, do you?

To OLPP and PK, I'll still look for wooly things to post for you both, should you pass by my new gaff.

Karen You will always be welcome, as will anonymous ASH.

To everyone else......

....MY KINGDOM.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Ed! Wishing you warm woolly socks, and jumpers knit with love for the holidays! ;-) Like Kathy, I will follow you (to your new blogspot).
BTW, the weird seed pod thing that you posted in a pic after the cute anime animals is a seed pod from the lotus. It's often used in floral arrangements.
blu roux

Ed said...

cheers.

Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

I'm getting all sniffly...