Friday, December 15, 2006

the agony (of choice!)

"Happy it's not your birthday day, here have a present" day is nearly upon us and the only peeps I'm sorted with are some friends and mum and dad. Ordinarily dad would be livid that friends came before family, that is his wont, it's just that I know my friends better than I know my own family. Sad but horribly true.
As it happens I'm test driving (sort of ) mum's presie, as I talk to you. Those of you who just had rude thoughts, log off now and wash your brain with acid!!! PERVERTS!!
If you must know it's........
(Yhea like I'm gonna say this close to "Happy it's not your birthday day, here have a present" day, what she's getting)


Took out a grand from the bank today to get gifts and stuff. No F idea. Got home with 0.87K. Huge suckfest.

Look I'm an engineer, not the great Kreskin, and therefore have no imagination (especialy when it comes to gifts), so I ask direct. It would seem that my genes are not the only ones missing the "I KNOW WHAT TO GET YOU", bit.

If someone doesn't squeek soon, it's lumps of coal all round! All I've got to do is find a working coal mine in the U.K. May as well figure out what 22/7 comes out at in decimal form is. (answers on a postcard).

3 comments:

OLPP said...

There you are! I've rather missed you!

Yarn is always a good bet. Get someone some yarn and tow sticks and you're golden!

Ed said...

it' an idea worth looking into

Ed said...

Kathy I can't get to your blog from your name on the comments you leave, a minor irk.