Saturday, December 16, 2006

Blogger has just made my list...

To kill some time in between cooking a chili and doing a mountain dishes, I thought I'd crack open a bottle of wine and trawl some random blogs. You wouldn't believe what I've seen, no hang on, if you're reading this you probably would.

Anyway one blog was "Katie in the kitchen", short but sweet, literally. The next was some loon and a chum absailing into a vast cave, good lord they where high up! It made the soles of my feet tingle just looking at the phot.
Now to the point of this drivel. I wanted to comment on them, one of congratulations and one mentioning that counseling is available. But blogger had other ideas, as soon as the publish comment buton was pressed, quick as a flash NOTHING HAPPENS, and continued not to happen for 10 mins.
Is anyone else having this annoying thing happening. Also can't watch the video clips people post of themselves, I need my fix of stoopid people hurting themselves in amusing and ever inventive ways.
And it's for those reasons that blogger has made my list.

Anyone know of a different host for blogs?

And the spell checker now has some rather odd tilt on the English language (as bad as my own).

2 comments:

OLPP said...

It could be that they've switched to Blogger Beta? This crapola is one reason I switched to Word Press, although I'm finding that a bit restricting.

Ed said...

Sorry for the delay, but I think you're correct.

Damn!