Monday, December 25, 2006

Mushroom soup?

All in all it's been a good day, dinner at big sis's house, we all got wedged, everyone got some cool stuff and now I'm home and thinking what the hell am I going to to with the half a hundred weight of mushrooms I bought the other day before they rot down to a ghastly mulch on top of the fridge.

Nephew got a PSP off his M+D, he was made up and so was I, he can keep his little paws off mine now. Honestly it's a good job I've got a few spare batteries as he manages to wipe them out each time he visits (I don't really mind). I have no reason to complain as I have two PSP's anyhow. I got him a dock for his psp and in typical form the stuff that I buy doesn't work. The earphone , power and control jacks on the dock are poorly positioned and so the psp doesn't sit down correctly and thus there is no sound, this bites.
And for my next trick I will attempt to return a poorly designed lump of plastic without the aid of a receipt. (I think I shredded it along with all sorts of other highly shreddable bits of paper the other day, curses!)

Done the phone-a-thon and text-a-thon to wish everyone a merry Christmas and the only peeps I couldn't contact was Nobby and K. I think they're at his folks for xmas with A. I shall leave a suitably witty and mildly offensive text for him to read later, if I can think of one that is.

As for the mushrooms, well I think I've reached that time in my life when I should be making mushroom soup, I'll make the soup, have a bowl of it for supper and freeze the rest for later. There, a plan. Actually I think I'll add some of the celery I've got to the soup, that should work
Wish me luck.

TTFN.

No comments: