Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Home for the holidays (hurah)...

...but with shopping still to be done (huroo).

Hi to Kathy.

I think you are (all) correct, that I.E. Bites the big fella and Mozilla is the only viable solution.

That being said, I'll probably stick with blogger till the new year, just to see what happens really.


A big hello to "anonymous" ASH.

I got home with no major dramas on the trains, and on time too. Getting home on time came as a surprise due to all that fog shrouding the entire country, it looked (before the sun went down) as if the day had been cancelled due to lack of interest.

Got back to find some more mail on the mat, well it would be on the mat if I had one, anyway there they where four envelopes and only one addressed to me and that was a gas bill. one of them was for my lil sister's ex husband (prize git) the other for big sis's husband (TOP BLOKE), so he gets his without the aid of a shredder and the final one was for a couple I've never heard of and probably wont either. That reminds me I keep getting mail for some vicar type that lives a few miles away in a road with a slightly similar sounding name, if English isn't you first language, must have a chat with the (is it still the royal) mail. AGAIN!!

Yes, once again I apologise for my throwing of stones whilst currently residing in a glass residing thing. I know my spelling is bad and my grasp of grammar is somewhat unique, but I can at least read the address on a bloody envelope. (breathe in, breathe out, etc.)


Just tried out the chippie up the road, it's under new management, the shop changed hands in March this year and this is the first time I've used it since, normally I'd cook but I just couldn't be bothered, even heating something up didn't appeal, so the chippie it was.

  • chips general 8/10
  • chips amount 15/10 (very large portions still)
  • curry sauce 7.5/10 (still miles better than any found darn sarf)
  • fish cakes 1.2E+43/10 (home made and well worth the wait, huge and lovely)

So here I am typing this rot with a very full belly, those who know me will probably gasp at that last bit as it's quite a belly to be very full with, and now I'm going to sign off for today and open the free calender I got from the new owner of the local chippie.

Ahhhh, it's got cute little aminals on it, photo evidence tomorrow.

No comments: