Sunday, December 31, 2006

It's just been one big GEEKFEST....

.... here today. Great!

Not being able to move too far from home today due to an upset tum. So I had a tech day and loved it. I managed to:-

  • sell one of my many laptops
  • get the correct version of the software for my two zen's and install it with no drama
  • delete my entire music collection
  • re-rip my entire music collection
  • and finally sort out my new play lists. Nice.

Anyway enough of this twaddle!

Have a blisteringly good night, a fab 2007* and for those who had their new years earlier, enjoy the hangover.

*= unless you're up to no good, in that case I hope you get a rash of some sort.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never mind, your day ended quite good. Happy New year. From those not a million miles away. And may your god go with you.

Ed said...

Thank you, whoever you are and may the duck of good fortune visit you every day.