Saturday, June 16, 2007

OK I promised, I lied...b

Here is something I found on my phone, something from my past, my recent past I will admit, but still my past.
Ah hell I'll show it to you later.

I'm sitting in the front room watching one of those police stop programs, about scum that get off all to easily, you know, the sort of scum that are all unemployed and will be from birth (it's probably built in to them by now at some genetic level, they've all been lazy for that long in their family that they stay unemployed) capable of work but unwilling to sweat for their cash, the sort of shagwit that knows what to claim for (from birth) and how to get it, the sort of gobshite that says as he/she is being restrained for his/her crime, "I'll get my solicitor on you!"
NO! YOU WILL GET A COURT APPOINTED LAWYER YOU CRACK HEAD AND THE STATE WILL PAY!
And they all get ludicrously lenient treatment from the courts. I don't get it! The DHSS pays their fines. Don't fine them. BIRCH THE BASTARDS!!!
The nation saves money and a message is sent, "act like a dickhead and you place yourself one step away from being removed from the gene pool on a permanent basis!"

Because for murder, rape and kid fiddling that should be instant execution!
Cause a disturbance of the peace more than 4 times in six months and/or assault a police officer, yeah, 3 strikes and you're out. Out as in life (executed for those who are hard of thinking). Lethal injection. Let's see if Darwin's survival of the fittest model works, we get rid of the chaff of our life and lets see if all the good people suffer less, and if society improves (I'm betting that the world will get better, if we rid ourselves of the scum we keep seeing on our screens and that includes those ass holes who appear on any of the Big Brother shows (all over the world).

Yes I have a lot of anger. And I don't want to turn this blog into something it's not.
But things get to me. The sort of things that I can see a solution to yet LOSERS (politicians), can't see for their own hype and bullshit!


And now, this!
Yes badly made and hardly Earth shattering I will admit.

PK hear is how I sound at my most dorky.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang, Ed! Will you make me something?
And thank you for doing away with the jumble word thingy.

Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Shagwit. I like that. And I agree completely with your sentiment.

And I very much appreciated the clip! A lovely sight, indeed!

The bastard child of Gene Hunt said...

And that is why the greatest country on God's Earth is the USA. One example, in Louisiana raping a child under 12 years old carries the death penalty. This is being extended to a further 3 states soon. When you do time in a US jail you really do time. Jails in the UK are a joke. In the US its 3 strikes and you’re out. In the UK its 3 ticks of a lambs tail and you’re on the outside. The US has no health tourists like in the UK. Health tourists clog up the NHS taking valuable resources. Then as soon as they're fixed up they build an I.E.D. and blow the shit out of a load of innocents. Cops carry guns so they can protect themselves. Lately it seems that there’s a murdered cop in the news every week. The US has Disney land, we have Chessington world of adventure. In the US you can buy a three bedroom detached house with a pool for a fraction of what you would buy a two bedroom terraced for in the crappiest area of London. The US have Ford Mustangs and Chevy Corvettes…. Look I could go on

Anonymous said...

Nice one you lot. But dont be bitter. Their by the Grace of God.