Sunday, August 27, 2006

All is sweetness and light (again)

Remember I had issues with my phone, a laptop and Motorola? Not any more, I flashed up the desk top in the computer room and installed the phone software on it instead, two updates and three re-boots later and the phone and computer talked to one and other, hurrah.

So, as intended here is the pic I took in Pompy for all you wooly/knitty types out there...


You see, they're everywhere! We can't stop them

We're all doomed!!

What's worse, there's even a place like this in my home town, it's all very dark and sinister if you ask me.

On a lighter note, had an old school friend and his two lads round this evening for tea, I made Koresh (yum). Only one little problem, his youngest was starting to come down with something nasty, his symptoms included:-

  1. dizziness
  2. hot forehead cold cheeks
  3. loss of appetite
  4. tiredness
  5. rash on the back (this turned out to be where he was leaning against the arm of the sofa)

Poor little Bagins...

I told the little fella to bring his appetite and no illness when next he calls.

Well they had to leave about 10 min ago my friend has to return them to their mother on time or all hell will be let loose.

We had a look on google earth to see where they went camping in Wales, one little problem there, nearly all of Wales is in low res so we saw diddley, would have been better off with an ordinance survey map instead of a computer. But we did get to see where they're going paintballing soon, it's at a place near Ormskirk, google earth rout planner said the journey from his house should take 32 min so we added an hour to inject some reality into the estimate.

3 comments:

OLPP said...

ok, i'm a bit befuddled. are we guessing the recipe? you didn't really cook a gibbon! and by gibbon i mean monkey/ape/chimp type creature.
and *GASP* look at al that yaaaaaarrrrrrnnnnnn! i want to smooch it into my arms, and then into my shopping basket.

Karen said...

Guinea pigs, monkeys... .
That's it, I'm hiding the cats!!;)

Ed said...

The recipe is for khoresh, it's a pesian beef and bean stew, r BEEF.

All hamsters, guinea pigs and all other rodents along with gibbons and cats are safe.

http://www.recipezaar.com/recipe/getrecipe.zsp?scaleto=2&id=94941

cut and paste the link above into your address bar and it'll take you to the site were I got the recipe from. Cool site if you like good food.