Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A DAMN GOOD STEW

Didn't really do a lot today other than go to the supermarket to get a few bits and bobs, needed some stuff for a recipe I found on the web.

Here's what I made...



And here it is again 12 minutes later.Yumm!!

I might have over done it on the lemon but O.M.G. this stuff is divs.It's my take on Beef and Bean Khoresh, which is a Persian stew, the recipe calls for it to be served with rice, but I had a couple of slices of bread for dippers and to mop up with.

Bet you wish you where as good a cook as me.

4 comments:

M said...

OMG! It seems delicious to me...
Thank you for stopping by my blog, I have answered your question

Ed said...

Cheers, but full credit goes to

http://www.recipezaar.com/recipe/getrecipe.zsp?scaleto=2&id=94941

That girl's good. I just added my own twist to it.

Oh and thanks for the answer, cheers.

OLPP said...

yum, soup.

what does it mean to "take the mick gently"?

what is a bazzie?

what is a git?

yours in distant bewilderment,
olpp

Ed said...

"take the mick"= to pull someones leg, jibe,fool or trick.

"a bazzie"= bad mood/angry with.

"git, as in, the old git"= someone you ticked off or displeased with, can be used in anger or as term of endearment.

hope that's cleard up.

stand by for mor slang in the future.