Friday, August 25, 2006

I HATE EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Annoyed? Me?

DAMNED RIGHT I AM

It would seem that Motorola suck.

All I wanted to do was transfer a photo from my v3 to the computer, but NO not today and not ever it would seem.

Plugged in the phone into the laptop in the kitchen, the prog started and automaticly went to the auto update site, OK thinks I, that's good. Actually that was very very bad, with a capital sucks ass. It updated itself twice then after a third reboot wouldn't acknowlege that the phone was connected, bloody annoying or what!

I've tried numerous (5) cables to see if that helps, all to no avail. The phone sees the computer and starts charging but the bleedin' computer sits there with it's electronic thumb up it's electonic bum convinced that there is no phone (there is no spoon[maybe it's some zen cobblers in the software]) that mere mortals like mysef are not to wot of!

My BP has got to be up at least 20 points over this annoying jaunt to crap electronics central.

FECK, FECK, FECK, FECK!!!

I thought today was going too bloody well by half, FLIP! And probably HECK too.

Another thing that has got my dander up about this bloody phone is that a smeg load of dust has got into the underside of the clear plastic cover over the screen, rendering he screen illegible in daylight and looking F£%Incg crap in any other light, it's a shame relay considering that I lusted after this phone when it was first released, but could onlyrelayy justify the expence of getting one on PAYG when the price got bellow 3 figures and my previous phone suffered decelleration trauma (4 times if the truth be known). I feel seen off.

Hello MOTO, kiss my but.

AAAAGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Whoops, all the windows seem to have blown out.

Look I've just done the wreched spell check and it too is not making a lot of sence, I supose I'm too worked up to make the correct choices for it, so today I've given up on the spell crapper. It's probably set to US or bloody Martian for all I know!!

AND B4 ANY BOD SAYS.

YES I HAVE TURNED IT OF AND ON AGAIN.

EVEN UNINSTALLED AND REINSTALLED THE ORIGINAL SOFTWARE, SADLY TO NO AVAIL.

PROBABLY A NEW CHEAPER AND ABOVE ALL MORE RELIABLE PHONE TOMORROW.

2 comments:

OLPP said...

take it back to the store from whence it came and demand a new one. i don't know what a "smeg" is, but it can't be anything good. there shouldn't be any dust in the screen, it could get into the innards of the phone and render it (even more) uselsss.
lo siento, amigo. take it back, demand a new one in a loud, and slightly uneven voice.

Ed said...

Nahh. I'll keep hold of the one I have for now, I mean I'm only having connection issues, you should see my dads one half the screen wont come on and the other half only half of the pixels come on, well he has had the phone over two years. I'll try connecting again later.
Chin, chin.