Friday, August 25, 2006

Read the next one down....

'Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out......

Right I've calmed down a wee bit now that I've had my rant. However it will still be a very bad day if anyone from Motorola contact me in the next few days. So if you are reading this and you work in tele sales or after sale care for motorcrap, stand by to have your ears blead.

The photo in Q was a picture of a shop that sells WOOL (duh, duh, DAHHH!), spotted it on a stroll in Pompy, just thought OLPP, PK and the rest of those wyrd sisters would like to see it.

You people wouldn't believe the things that I have seen....{Roy Batty}

2 comments:

OLPP said...

oh, ed! you really DO care about us! that's the sweetest thing i have read in quite a while.

Anonymous said...

I do believe he fencies you