Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I could stand the constant tickling no longer. So just before midnight I put fresh power cells into the trimmer and shaved off my beard, well almost, I still have a van Dyke, which I think rather suits me. Can't wait till I retire next year and I can grow a van Dyke, keep it and grow in to a point, a bit like an imperial but without all the side whiskers also did what hair I had on my head, so now I look like a slightly tanned billiard ball with a beard. It's a look not everyone can pull off and still keep their credibility. I was going to post before and after shots, but three things stopped that, regard:-
1. forgot to take before shot.
2. got camera shy, so no after shot.
3. a truly huge boil that developed almost instantly on the border between the hairy part and the smooth part.
in fact if you'll excuse me I'm just going to take another peek at the thing, back in a mo.

2 comments:

M said...

I have always felt like growing a beard... but haven't got enough testosterone in my veins, I think

Ed said...

I used to think that too, but just wet shave every few days and the beard will come along (even if you don't wan't it).