Sunday, May 20, 2007

PGL&I (updated)

From left to right.
P, devoted dad of two lads, divorced (and better off for it) and working for the local transport authority.
G, when last I called his house I was informed that he couldn't come to the phone right now as he was feeding baby, nothing much has changed except he's a little thinner on top.
L, well he just kept growing after we left school, part time property developer (making my list) and super dad, fosters as well as his own kids, cool.
Last but not least I, trained in psychology and worked in odd jobs in the UK, US and Italy before returning to the UK and getting a job with a load of other misfits called the MET, our locally produced Poirot is even now on the hunt for a ne'er-do-well (or possible relative it's hard to say at this stage).
And me? well someone has to hold the camera.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which one are you? Do you mean I as in ME (you) or I as in perhaps that fellows name is Ian or ... I- (I can't think of another I name.)

Ed said...

The I stands for a name and I'll admit it is difficult to use the letter to replace the whole name and not confuse anyone reading the entry, I think I'll replace it with an italic I for his name from now on.