Monday, May 28, 2007

Time to give the plastic a bashing!

I know, I'll have another look for those 3D specs.


Ooo that's a bargain. 4Gb pro-duo cards for £26, I'll have two of those. Nice.

Glasses...hmmm...no, next...hmm...flippin' how much! next.....ahhh...At last a UK company that has the "Gucci" ones I saw on a US site, that's saved on the shipping and they're only £6. Get some.

Right, while I'm armed with a loaded card and I'm on t'interweb, let's see what's out there.


Frigin' sweet! Dawin fish fridge magnets and window stickers, that's three of them and one of those at £14 inc postage



I think I'll try grocery shopping on line next, but maybe tomorrow though as it has been a busy day on the web and I'm all tired out.

Found a pic of me when I was on watch at sea with the rest of my steaming watch, I may have to scan it and post it, we'll see.

TTFN

1 comment:

Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

The video you requested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYoM481QE4A

Let me know what you think of it.