Thursday, May 31, 2007

Who fancies a wii?

Why do I do it to myself? Why!?
Religious orders from all over the globe and of many religious slants have in their most fundamental Cells/orders/sects/cadre, some sort of flagellation. For my part, it is any sort of shiny, new and above all HARD TO GET electrical gizmo. I must need my efin' bumps felt.
Shinny new toy arrived today, hurahh, one might say and in fact I did. From what I remember of the past I had a feeling somewhat akin to an infatuation of the "worst" kind and sadly like all infatuations it was doomed to a horrid painful death.
The games that came with the Wii, all on the same disc, are brill. They're also a good workout for those of us who know that they should go to the gym, walk the dog more, walk the kids to school or jog around the park once in a while. I had 40mins of golf, 15 mins of baseball and half an hour of boxing. I was blowing for tugs after the boxing and can now believe the cutting I read that said a couch nerd had shed weight thanks to his new console (the Wii), I wander if he could have irrigated a small field after his first bout of fun just like I could have? I thank Darwin that I had the good sense to draw the curtains ere this adventure began. Well, let's be honest, who of us wants to traumatize their neighbors? After all, they haven't done anything bad to me or mine. Plus a bit of modesty goes a long, lonnnngggg way.
Still, it doesn't get past the fact that after I'd rested I decided to have a go on the two new games I got for it that afternoon.
got to stop here as blogger has gone quite mad as you can see.
NO! I've done all those already. c u all in the next post, just give me a min.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can't stop there....I NEED CLOSURE

Ashley

Anonymous said...

Urteter nuytre: http://prostittistne.yourfreehosting.net